- Member of Water Quality Review Panel USAID-Middle East Regional Cooperation (MERC) program
- Main investigator in a research project, entitled, “Evaluating and analyzing the operation and performance of use of Nanoparticles to Enhance Performance and Viability of Anaerobic Digesters” Sponsor: Maryland Agricultural Experiment Station Competitive Grants Program, Amount: $30,000 (2016-2017); Writer: Amro Hassanein; PI: Stephanie Lansing.
- I have received Post-doc conference traveling grant, funded by UMD.
- Received $6000 for an International Fellowship funded from University of Maryland and conducted research using plant incorporated microbial fuel cells (MFCs) and two scholarships for MS and Ph.D. research funded by China Scholarship Council (CSC).
- I have been active in applying for research funding, assisting with the application of $1,000,000 of research grants over the past year.
- During my MS and PhD work, oversaw of contributed to numerous projects valued at over $5 Million RMB ($0.8 Million USD) from grants funded by Chinese Ministry of Agriculture Department of Development and Planning, and the Chinese Institute for the Design, Planning, and Construction of Electric Power, including building and evaluating household biogas digesters in remote areas, establishing the Northwest Biogas Research Center, and building a three stages biogas digester.
1,618 total views, 5 views today