Ibn tofail University – Kenitra – Morocco & the University of Cordoba- Spain with the financial support of Spanish agency of international cooperation and development
- The Compost of organic waste
- The anaerobic digestion of many kinds of biomass feedstock.
- Appropriate and adapted technologies for different substrates in Mediterranean region.
- Life cycle assessment and Environmental impact assessment of different recovery methods.
- Agriculture biogas.
- Using the collected gas as a source of renewable energy.
- Monitoring and control of the AD process
- Modeling of the AD process
- Reactor design for the anaerobic treatment of waste and wastewater
- Types of anaerobic digestion systems.
- R&D projects and Pilot plants.